THINGS I LOVE... hawaii... the ocean...beach...SUN
new york...rain....shopping... shoes
sea side... sunsets... coast... of course Daniel
running...or just being in shape
hiking...
For one of my classes I am supposed to tell a little about myself. Here are just a few of the things that have made me who I am and of course that I just really LOVE...
I really like this post! What a fun idea! I have to apologize about the tag you did like a month ago...I just barely realized that you tagged me! I'm really observant..but not usually.
Sadie! i am so happy I found you! I took that picture of you on the beach in Hawaii :) I want to go back so bad. I've been wanting to get back in touch with you but I didn't know how. My blog is chrisandjordanolsen.blogspot.com so go look at our little boy ok.
7 comments:
Sade-
Thomas is starting to look more and more like you, he definetly has your eyes! Miss you and hope to see you soon.
I love to see this post. It makes me want to travel too. Next time you go to New York, can I come?
you guys are so awesome :)
Sadie I miss you so much!
I really like this post! What a fun idea! I have to apologize about the tag you did like a month ago...I just barely realized that you tagged me! I'm really observant..but not usually.
Sadie! i am so happy I found you! I took that picture of you on the beach in Hawaii :) I want to go back so bad. I've been wanting to get back in touch with you but I didn't know how. My blog is chrisandjordanolsen.blogspot.com so go look at our little boy ok.
Thomas is adorable!
Post a Comment