Thomas has been able to sit up for the last 2 or so weeks. It is nice for me because now he will sit there a play for a few minutes each day without me having to help him. He is really pretty strong(he didn't get that from his mom) and determined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hey, How are you guys? That's great that Thomas can sit up now. He's so cute. I love you added your family pics.
Don't you love the sitting up part!? My twins are doing that, b ut not very well...however, they crawl and scoot, which makes me wanna pull my hair out...and I likes your "what I love" blog, but why isn't there a picture of me up there?!
:)
Love ya
What a cutie! Isn't it crazy how strong those babies can be? Anna is almost crawling! We need to get together again. We miss you guys!
hooray! How exciting!!!
I was so excited when Teagen started sitting up! I love his little facial expression he looks so cute
Sade-
I can't believe how big he is getting, wow is he a beautiful little boy, those eyes just melt my heart!
Post a Comment