Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I looked out the window...

And what did I see?

POPCORN POPPING AT THE PACKER'S HOUSE!

Sunday night we made some popcorn( a new cinnamon recipe that I found that is highly recommended if you like cinnamon and popcorn of course) and Thomas LOVED watching it POP while singing one of his favorite songs. The POPCORN song of course!


He also liked eating it! But who wouldn't?


p.s. I have a hilarious story about this song. At least I think it is hilarious. We have some kids that live next door to us that like to come up to our patio door and watch/wave to us A LOT. We normally don't mind we just wave back and they get embarrassed and run away. Only to come back minutes later. One night during FHE we were singing our favorite POPCORN song and Daniel quietly said, "look over at the window". I looked over and through our closed blinds (just with a tiny crack open) there was our neighbor girl looking at us through the window. Not only is it hilarious that she was "looking" at us through a tiny crack and for who knows how long. We noticed her right as we were singing "I looked out the window and what did I see... a little korean girl looking right back at me."

6 comments:

Andy said...

ahaha that would be so annoying! Maybe she heard the popcorn song and was hungry?! Thomas is getting so big!

-Andy

M said...

Yeah, that's really funny! You probably never thought that song would come to life.

Unknown said...

ha ha how funny! Corbin loves that song too, and he loves popcorn! Little boys are so much fun!

Aubrey said...

Love those big blue eyes! Popcorn Popping is Jay's favorite song too! Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

OH that's funny.

Emily and Seth said...

How funny! That story about the popcorn song is definitely hilarious! Thomas is so big, I can hardly believe it. P.S. Your hair does look good. You always could pull off short hair