Thursday, April 1, 2010

For the Record

(Daniel on his first day of work... looking forward to his BRIGHT future)

Tonight we were at the grocery store.
Over the intercom we heard the man say, "On an orange shelf in the front of the store we have placed some items.  Each item is on sale for 10 cents apiece."
Moments later Daniel disappeared with Thomas in the cart.
I found them at the orange shelf.
We came home with......
*no salt added BLUE CHIPS that expired the first of February
*an ISABELLE CUTE KITTEN toy
*a container of WASABI PEAS
*INSTANT HAND SANITIZING SPRAY with aloe that is leaking
*2 MOUSE TRAPS
*HAIRBALL REMEDY... for cats, kittens and rabbits (we own none of the before mentioned animals)
*my personal favorite.... an opened box of CORRECTED The Woman's Gentle Laxative

FOR THE RECORD...  I am NOT the impulsive shopper in our relationship.  No matter what anyone tells you.

5 comments:

Liz said...

haha!!! That's so hilarious. There's Dan again leaving you in the store. I love that he got stuff just because it was 10 cents a piece. I am laughing out loud right now. :) Miss you guys!

Morgan said...

oh man! that is so funny!
guess you better get yourself a rabbit, and some constipation!

Sara Packer said...

That is so funny. You'll want to hang onto all that stuff because you never know when you might need it. We are so excited about Daniel getting into the program. Yay!!!!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Bahaha. Seriously. So Funny. Yay that you are moving to Logan! We LOVE it here!! I would not recommend Aggie Village- overpriced for what it is and the cement walls tend to close in on you, also we lived in Legacy Village (same for Bridger Pointe and some of the other complexes)- though the apartments are nice, there are tons of people and some of them are sketchy- not our favorite. Our favorite place that we have rented was a townhouse on the west side of town- around 10th North- there are a lot of them around this area. It is relatively central to town, pretty easy to get to campus around - great wards, around $500 a month. I would say check out hjnews.com for listings. That is where we have the best luck. Call me too any time. 435-512-0790

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

If you need a dr. too, I loved Dr. Kirkman- Cache Valley Women's Center... He was my doctor, but his partner Dr. Fowers delivered Gemma and was amazing. I also have friends that work there that love Dr. Blackett- if you prefer a woman. I like them because they are a great practice as a whole. I have had other friends that have gone to the Budge Clinic for their favorite doctors, but ended up not having as good of an experience because some of the partners that ended up actually delivering their babies are interesting... sorry, unsolicited advice this time, but thought you might also be in the market :)