Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Logan Utah

Daniel got accepted to Utah State's HR Masters Program (MSHR).
He will be accepting and we will be moving to Logan Utah the first of June.  
We are SO EXCITED to have a plan... we haven't had one for a little while.  
We have been looking for housing, looking for doctors, talking to financial aid, trying to think of everything that needs to be taken care of.  These things can all become very overwhelming, if you let them.  
Tonight I was letting these things get to me.  I was doing the dishes and started thinking about who I should have watch Thomas when I go to the hospital to have the baby.  A minor detail that will work out in the scheme of things, but a detail none the less.  
As I was thinking of every situation that could happen I heard Daniel tell Thomas about the night he fell in love with me as they ate cheese and crackers.  He told Thomas that he was playing his guitar around the fire and I placed my hand on his leg.  He told Thomas that he must have been in heaven cheering us on so that we could all be a family some day.  
All the sudden the little details didn't really matter because I knew that no matter what apartment we live in and no matter how big our loan is going to be I will still get to laugh with these two men everyday.... and that is what matters. 

12 comments:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

It will all totally work out! The Riverwalk Apartments are right across the street from us- I seriously look out my front door at them! I am also your girl in the event of needing someone to watch Thomas while delivering baby number two!... back to the apartments- they are good from the outside, but I have never been in the inside. If you want me to take a look at the inside, I could go take a look and snap some pictures- email them to you. Let me know on that or if there are any others that you are thinking of. They in a good area- right by the golf course and in an area of town that is getting a lot of new development. We have really loved it in this area of town- right by the (free) zoo, New Wal-Mart, Logan River Walk Path, Willow Park, and pool for summer time. Congrats on the program too. The Huntsman School will be great!

Andrea said...

Congrats to Daniel! It is so nice to have a plan. And yes, everything will work out. It is an adventure going to grad school (and living on loans isn't enormous fun) but such a growing experience. I wouldn't change it for anything. At least you will still be pretty close to family!

Mrs. A said...

remember how you have a sister and a mama silly. we're already planning on being there. wahoo for change.

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you guys have a plan! that's so great Daniel is getting more education. Logan is an awesome place you will love it! I"m so happy for you guys!but so sad i will be losing a friend in June

Breanna said...

This made me so happy. We'll be in Utah too, so we can help with whatever! It's just a little drive from Provo to Logan. :) What a cute family!

Kylie said...

Congrats, that's amazing!! It sounds to me like you've got a great support system going, and I'll just add in that we are in Provo as well, not too far of a drive if you need anything!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sade-
I am so happy for you. I can't even tell you enough how glad I am that this has worked out for you guys! And, yes I will be visiting often. Just as I think we will be able to live by each other, plans change, but I always tell Kurt, Sadie is the kind of friend that no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, we pick up right where we left off, love you!

Lydia Story said...

Hurray Daniel! I am so happy for you guys!

Cheney's said...

I'm excited for you guys! I hope your move goes smoothly. Congrats on having another boy. I'm sorry I'm so late with this....but I haven't been on blogs FOREVER! I'm really excited for you guys and Thomas will be such a wonderful big brother.

Britt and Chad said...

Yeah that is exciting news for you guys. Chad and I will be in Ogden so if you ever need anything, give me a call. I think it's only about 30 min away.

Britt and Chad said...

K maybe 45

Kayla said...

Oh my heck! You just brought tears to my eyes, Sadie! I sometimes (actually all the time) worry about the things that are non-essential, and you couldn't have put it more perfectly. Thank you!

Congrats by the way to your little family! We will miss you though! You will love Logan. Let me know if you need help with finding things in Logan, I know a lot of people that live there.