This morning at the breakfast table .
While eating toasted bagels sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and blueberry greek yogurt.
This little darling said his very first mamamama.
It wasn't really a term of endearment, more of a way to get my attention so that I could feed him more yogurt.
It worked!
It even worked later in the day when he said it again because I wasn't feeding him his cookie fast enough.
He has learned well.
I love it when he says it, and it gets him food.
Speaking of food, the same little darling just climbed up onto the table, yes dangerous I know, and is trying to eat half of a banana.
Peel and all! He has to do it all by himself.
But, he is sharing the apple. So kind.
Later in the day the same little darling, while dancing in the kitchen with a dishcloth wrapped around his shoulders, fell and split open his chin. He also cut open his gums where his two top teeth are trying to pop through.
It was quite the bloody and sad experience.
It's been a big day for the little one. Now it is nap time.




1 comment:
Yay! I have always loved it when my kids finally said, "Mamma". What cuties you have.
Post a Comment