Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PiCS that describe our day

On a day like today.....
We are eating jerky.
We are going to story time.
We took a lot of silly pictures with photo booth.
It is cold outside. So it begins.
We are going to eat a roast and potatoes for dinner.  At least I have that planned.
We have played with swords and lincoln logs.
We are embracing fall/winter in all of its glory.  Needless to say we are all feeling a little like this....
















3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Oh, photo booth. Great entertainment!

Liz said...

Love how Lew is pretty much emotionless the whole time. :) Wish we were up chillin' with you guys.

Kurt and Michelle said...

You look so snuggly in your jammies. That is me to the tee, most days. Sorry I have not gotten back to you about the phone number thing, we have been running around like crazy I will text it to you right NOW:)