We were the only ones there which was totally fun and perfect for us.
Thomas totally improved just in the little bit we were there. He rocked it! Plus he wore a mask, cape and gloves while skating. I love it.
Daniel showed off all of his mad skills. WOW. Who would have known!?
I held my own... but am definitely glad we were the only ones there!
Lew loved running around. And thought it was amazing when daddy took him out and around a few times.
After skating we played in jungle gym.
Poor Lewis was terrified in all of the tunnels. He even had night terrors that night. Maybe it was because of the giant yellow slide that shoots you out at top speed that did him in.
Needles to say we totally enjoyed ourselves.




3 comments:
Your superman is so so cute! What a fun time!
Oh man the roller skating days weren't those the best:) Maybe I will go and wear a super hero cape too, I think I would feel much better about my lake of roller skating skills if I did:)
I remember taking the kids roller skating for FHE! Maybe Dan remembers better than I thought he would. Man! That one picture of Lewis looks just like Thomas used to.
Post a Comment