Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rainy day

We have loved and enjoyed the sunny weather. But, today we totally loved spending a rainy day together. We had waffles for breakfast. Read stories in bed. Played the lava game and jumped all around the couch and pillows. Watched a movie and ate popcorn. Took naps. Played basketball for hours. Hide and seek and made cinnamon rolls. It was a good day. One to love and cherish. Simple and joyful. Perfect. I have to hang on to these days as a stay at home mom because it is usually a little more wild and crazy. I think I am just given these days to help keep me sane, as tender mercies. I think I am given these days so I am reminded why I have chosen to stay at home to raise and teach my children. My computer died. Still no pictures. Who knows when they will be back.

1 comment:

Amber said...

It was good to see you the other day. I wish we could have chatted for longer, but our trips to Logan are usually jam packed to get everything in that we possibly can. Your boys are getting so big! Glad you enjoyed your rainy day! Hope to see you more this summer!