Thursday, January 22, 2009

whos named Sadie Packer

My sister in law tagged me... She thought it would be funny to google your name and see what other people with your name look like... here it goes


THERE IS NO ONE ELSE WITH MY NAME.... besides my facebook picture there were a whole bunch of DOG pictures that came up! It has been a joke for a long time that a lot of dogs are named Sadie and actually I had a lady tell me that she named her horse after me!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

haha. funny! but I know what you mean. When we had Sadie, people told us all the time that they knew animals, especailly dogs, with that name. Why do people think that we would want to know that we have the same name as an animal? Much less one that smells and licks its own rear...

Becky said...

I love your name Sadie! Everyone else does too, they might not be having any more kids so they have to resort to naming their pets after you. :)

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sade-
I just had to tell you that there is the most darling little girl with bright blue eyes and red hair in my ward and her name is Sadie, she is so so cute. I think it's just a name that only the most darling girls can have.