Last weekend Daniel was finally able to use his Christmas present and go to the Jazz vs. Celtics game. This was a picture of him and how high up we were (it didn't bother me I spent most of the time observing and people watching). I haven't ever been to a professional game before and besides the fact that we were clear at the top surrounded by tons of angry drunk fans, Kevin Garnett got hurt and couldn't play most of the game, and the celtics ended up loosing it was really fun. Hope it was all worth it and you had the time of your life!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
GO CELTICS GO
Last weekend Daniel was finally able to use his Christmas present and go to the Jazz vs. Celtics game. This was a picture of him and how high up we were (it didn't bother me I spent most of the time observing and people watching). I haven't ever been to a professional game before and besides the fact that we were clear at the top surrounded by tons of angry drunk fans, Kevin Garnett got hurt and couldn't play most of the game, and the celtics ended up loosing it was really fun. Hope it was all worth it and you had the time of your life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment