Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 years



Kassie and Kaden, Nashina and Abram, Rachel, Brittany and Desmond, Sadie and Michelle

On Thursday a few of my good friends from high school and I decided to get together for lunch and some fun in the sun at the park. This is a picture of us in front of Applebees. We graduated five years ago and even though it isn't that long ago when I look back a lot has happened to all of us to make us the people that we are today. Some have served missions, some have gotten married, some have graduated from college, some have children, some have full time jobs, life has happened to all of us and we have gone in different directions, but I think all of us no matter what has changed in our lives had a fun time getting back together. All of these girls have been such good friends and have been really special to me in my life. They are such great friends that I have laughed with, cried with and learned a lot with. THANKS SO MUCH GIRLS... we really need to do it more often.

6 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I completely agree, love you Sade!

Kurt and Michelle said...

P.S. Can you e-mail me this picture

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

This pic is so fun! How great to get together. It is crazy how life changes.

Aubrey said...

How fun! I'm sure you had a great time catching up! And I LOVE your hair! You're brave to go so short-super cute!

Morgan said...

Fun. Who served missions? I am always curious. Funny how you all look, if possible, better than you did in high school, and I am eroding each day...shut up.

Kylie said...

Jealous! I want to come next time...