Daniel and I were able to graduate with our Bachelor's degrees on Thursday July 23. We graduated together with 39 other couples! Daniel graduated in Communications with an Emphasis in Advertising and he was on the fast grad track and so he did it in only 3 years. I graduated with my degree in University Studies, and although it seemed like I was in school forever I am so glad that I was able to finish. We went to the dinner banquet then the commencement where Bishop Edgely spoke and then our convocation. I walked with Daniel in the Communications department and carried THomas across the stage with me. When he first saw me he got really scared because of my cap and gown and he started to cry but then as soon as Eva gave him a salt water taffy he cheered right up. It was such a great day, one that means a lot to Daniel and I and it was even more special to share it together. We have both spent a lot of effort and time with our studies at BYU-I. We have learned a lot here and not just about secular things. We have grown and become the people that we are today and will forever hold it in a special place in our hearts. Now that our undergrad is done...it is on to the next step. We are really excited about what our future holds for us, even if we don't know what that is right now.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Graduation
Daniel and I were able to graduate with our Bachelor's degrees on Thursday July 23. We graduated together with 39 other couples! Daniel graduated in Communications with an Emphasis in Advertising and he was on the fast grad track and so he did it in only 3 years. I graduated with my degree in University Studies, and although it seemed like I was in school forever I am so glad that I was able to finish. We went to the dinner banquet then the commencement where Bishop Edgely spoke and then our convocation. I walked with Daniel in the Communications department and carried THomas across the stage with me. When he first saw me he got really scared because of my cap and gown and he started to cry but then as soon as Eva gave him a salt water taffy he cheered right up. It was such a great day, one that means a lot to Daniel and I and it was even more special to share it together. We have both spent a lot of effort and time with our studies at BYU-I. We have learned a lot here and not just about secular things. We have grown and become the people that we are today and will forever hold it in a special place in our hearts. Now that our undergrad is done...it is on to the next step. We are really excited about what our future holds for us, even if we don't know what that is right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations! Such a big step! I remember being here-good luck on big decision making now-being grown up is a big deal! Keep in touch!
LOVE YOU!
Love you guys! Congratulations. That's a lot of work!! I hope you keep looking for a job down our direction. We couldn't survive if you live too far away....
I totally saw you! My mom graduated in Comms the same day. I clapped really loud when you walked across. Congrats!
Post a Comment