Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BRAVE

I recently became brave enough to...

CUT MY OWN HAIR

This is something that I never thought I would do. After cutting it Daniel said to me, "You must be feeling very confident in yourself right now." And my mom said, "Wow you are brave, desperately brave." I am not sure what was meant by both of these comments... because I thought I did a pretty good job considering I could only see the back of my hair with a hand held pocket sized mirror and only one light in our bathroom works right now so things were a little dark. Then again maybe these are the reasons that I think it looks so GOOD!





What do you think??

7 comments:

Morgan said...

CUTE! But nothing could make you look any less adorable!

Aubrey said...

I love it! Great job! And Thomas is so stinkin cute!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sade, it looks awesome! Maybe I will have you do mine next time:)

Liz said...

love, love, love it!! I tried that once and it didn't look that good. Yours looks great! I can't wait to see the pictures of the Thomas in his guitar costume this Halloween!

Unknown said...

Sadie, you are brave- but it came out good so I guess that makes you talented too!

Cheney's said...

I think it looks great! Great job!!! Was it scary for you at first? I started cutting my hair about five years ago because I couldn't find someone who could cut it how I liked it.

Sara Packer said...

You did a very nice job! You look really good with short hair. I'm always trying to convince Ben to trim my hair for me, but maybe I should just do it myself.