A fit throwing day. "Where did he learn this" one might ask? The answer is, "It wasn't from me!"
We decided to NOT make it that kind of a day. So we got to work in the kitchen.
We dressed up for the event.
We set the table all fall-ish.
And we hosted the first annual HARVEST FEST in the Packer homestead. It was a glorious event that warmed our bellies and cheered our little hearts.
On the menu: Creamy White Chicken Chili, fresh Spaghetti Squash, homemade rolls, and sparkling apple cider to drink.
After dinner we picked out the PERFECT pumpkin and carved it!
HAPPY AUTUMN I hope that we can all find cheer in the changing colors and temperatures.




5 comments:
ahaha daniel carve the one with the gap?;)
-Andy
Thank you. It is good to see that there is something you can do to change your outlook on "those kind of days." I've had many lately, and I really needed to read what you wrote.
Sadie you are the sweetest! What a fun way to make the day better. You are such a great mother, and I'm sure Daniel enjoyed coming home to a fun harvest dinner.
Haha. That little Thomas is turning into a little man, isn't he! You are an inspiration to me, Sadie! Fun ideas!
By the way, somehow Daniel is signed into this blog and not me but that was Pat on the last comment.
Post a Comment