Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Surrounded

My life is surrounded
with cars, stinky socks, basketball, blue, balls, hats, stinkers (you know what I mean), actions figures, with "saving the world" sound effects, green, dogs, sticks and dirt.
My life is surrounded with a man and a man child..
... which means that all of my christmas shopping is MANLY.  
NO bows
NO pink
NO beautiful
NO glitter
Just MANLY shopping.  Which looks a little bit like this.





VERY manly right.  Not only did he find a football that he couldn't let go of.  He found a broken ball that he decided made the perfect hat and wore it all around the store.  I thought it was adorable and hilarious.  Even if my life is surrounded by manliness it is moments like this that make it perfect.  PERFECTLY MANLY. 

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

amen sista.

Liz said...

haha. He's so cute!

Amber said...

I love reading your blog! You just seem so positive about everything-- I wish I had that.
I, too, am shopping for my boys this Christmas. Blue and green are not so bad, but hopefully there is some pink in the future. Merry Christmas!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sade-
So I forgot to reply to you about what program I use to edit my pics. And,d I use Photoshop Elements, it is a program you have to buy but I still have it is you would want to load it on your computer. I love it but you do have to do some studying on how to use it cause it is kind of complicated. I actually would love Photoshop CS4 which allows you to do even more, that is the program that Pioneer Woman uses, it is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so fun to read. Manly things are fun!