For the last few days I have been trying to teach Thomas who he is. I will ask him and he just smiles (and occasionally says Eric...?) I will show him a picture of himself and he just smiles and says, "who's that" in the cute way that only he can do. I will hold him in front of the mirror to show him that he is Thomas and I am mommy... in the mirror and all the time. It doesn't seem to help. He responds when I say his name of course. I just can't get him to say his name. THOMAS.
Until today. Now when you ask him who he is, he replies, "Tommy!" Today he got a new name and with the name came a whole new man.
THOMAS BEFORE:
TOMMY AFTER:
The curls are gone, and even though he looks like a whole new person to me Tommy is still the same old Thomas.
12 comments:
Wow, the curls were really cute, but he looks so much older without them! What a cute boy!
You got rid of the curls?!?! I would love if Jay was curly! He's of course still so cute :) and is totally a Dunn. Course I don't know Daniel's family well enough to know what characteristics come from his side, but he's sure got a lot of Sadie and Evan in him!
wow it's amazing how they can look so cute with the curls and so cute with out! Tommy huh? I have been trying to get Cobin to say his name with no sucess, but maybe soon.
Holy cow! I love him! It's amazing how much hair can change their looks at that age. So cute!
Sade, he looks so grown up! A great way to start the summer, no hair, I wish I could do that:)
What a handsome little man. The short hair makes his eyes really pop. Can't wait to see him in person in a few months!
He's still very cute! He looks more grown up now.
He looks like a 5 year old little boy now! But he is still stinkin cute!
thomas rocks. i feel lucky to live so close :)
OH MY GOSH HE IS SO CUTE!! WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS THIS SUMMER!!!
He looks really cute and so much older! I like that he prefers Tommy! Did anyone call him that before?
It was so hard on me when I first cut Desmond's hair his little baby curls gone for good.
Des is saying his name too lately and it's so cute, I had no idea and then one day he saw a picture of himself and he said "Des!"
Post a Comment