Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer is about...





Summer is about riding your bike even if you barely reach the pedals.  He does a very good job of cleaning it though.


Summer is about wrestling with dad.  (he found this outfit in the babies clothes when we were unpacking and had to wear it.  I loved it.)


Summer is about hiking and picking up rocks everywhere we go.  He is obsessed with rocks and we find piles of them all over our house.  At church on sunday he fell asleep in Daniel's lap and when his hand relaxed we found a rock in it.  Don't know how long that had been there.


Summer is about wearing sunglasses and chillen.


Summer is about swimming and sunburns.  We have "enjoyed" both.


Summer is about eating popsicles in the sun.  

Summer is by far my favorite season and it is definitely because of the sun and the memories that you get to make when you are spending time with your favorite people.  

5 comments:

Becky said...

We loved coming over tonight. We had a blast, especially our kids. When we walked out from your apartment, Ethan said, "I wish we lived here, it would be so fun."
We look forward to many more fun times together.

Aubrey said...

I LOVE it! and I love summer too! Sade did you know we're moving to Salt Lake in August?! Only for 3 months, but very close to you nonetheless!

Sara Packer said...

It looks like Thomas is adjusting and having a good time. I love the baby outfit on Thomas. Can't wait to see you guys.!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having fun in Logan! We sure love it there. Good to see you're doing good.

Kurt and Michelle said...

Allie loves to play with rocks too, it is her favorite thing to do, we wish we were there with you to throw rocks and play, we miss you already!