Saturday, December 4, 2010

Life is a Party

We have been super busy the last few weeks.
Birthday Celebrations.  Steak and German Chocolate Cake.  Turning the big 26.  He doesn't think this is going to be a good year.  He doesn't think that 26 is a fun number.  I disagree.  We have plenty of unexpected turns in our life this next year and I am excited to see how it all works out.
Visitors. Visitors.  More Visitors.
Weddings.  Oh how I love Weddings.  There is always something so magical about weddings.
Thanksgiving.  Family.  Traveling.  Food.  Family.  Food.  Shopping.
More family.
Snow storms.
Christmas decorating.  Trees.  Ornaments.  Lights.  Countdowns.
And this whole week I am afraid that we haven't done anything.  We have just stayed inside out of the cold.  Enjoyed our decorations.  Watched a few movies.  Washed some clothes.  Scrubbed some bathrooms.  Studied.  Studied and Studied.  Just tried to get back into the swing of life.
Of course we have millions of pictures.  Thats what you get when we are just hanging out here around the house.




1 comment:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Your kids are growing up too fast!! I miss you!