...away for the last week.
Visiting family and welcoming "ELDER" Evan Dunn home from his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Mozambique.
He was gone two years. He fell in love with the people and became a man. Not to mention he came home to cold Idaho with a tan. (I just realized that I rhymed! You'll also have to excuse the blurry pictures.)
Two years ago this he wasn't walking or talking. Now he is potty trained! He was excited to see his new friend, Uncle Evan. Each airplane we would see, he was convinced Evan was on it. But, in the moment, Uncle Evan became a bit scary and he was quite shy.
Two years ago he wasn't in our lives yet, now he brings so much happiness. It's all about his shy smile. He is crawling and standing up to everything. He was angry and tired at the airport and not overly impressed with Uncle Evan either, but throughout the week became fond of him singing and playing the piano.
Unfortunately he wasn't able to come with us on the trip. He couldn't get away from school. We missed him very much and are glad to be home with him again! Almost every picture that I have of him recently he is making this face. ha. We missed you a lot Big D.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How fun! I can't believe it's been two years! You guys all look so good (especially Daniel ha ha)
*sniff...he looks all grown up! Welcome home Evan!
How fun!! YEAH Evan in home I am sure it was so much fun being together with all of your family.
Post a Comment