Wednesday, March 30, 2011

friendship


I so cherish good friends.
The conversations.
The bond.
The ability to teach and to learn.
The inspiration.
The understanding.
The laughter.  Oh how I love to laugh.

I found THIS story about friendship today.  So perfect.

Maybe the only thing better than old friends is finding new ones.  Friends that you just connect with.  It is all about the vibe.   No matter who or what your friend is... a good friend makes you a better person just for knowing them.

3 comments:

Sara Packer said...

Neat story, Sadie. Your boys are adorable as, as usual.

Andrea said...

I agree. Friends are priceless. I think one reason I've been feeling a bit down lately is that I don't have any good friends close. Hopefully that all changes in a few weeks when we move.

Kurt and Michelle said...

Miss you Sade! I wish we lived closer, I always tell Kurt I need to take a get away to visit you:)