The last few days Thomas has asked for a bagel for breakfast.
We didn't have any and I kept forgetting to get them at the store.
Today I came across this recipe and I was so excited to try it.
They were fabulous.
Mine didn't look very cute. Can a bagel be cute?
But, they tasted so warm and chewy.
So bageliciously yummy. I am not quite sure where that word came from. It just came out.
I just hope there will be any left for Thomas's breakfast in the morning!
I love having my boys help in the kitchen.
They make such good company.
At least once a week Thomas and I make cookies together. It is a goal of ours.
I love watching motor skills develop.
I love watching fingers being dipped into the cookie dough.
I hope that I am able to teach them more then just counting and math skills in the kitchen.
I hope that I am able to teach them a few secrets.
I hope that I am able to teach them to do more then just boil water.
Most importantly I hope that I am able to build relationships with them. I hope I am able to teach them to be respectful, talented, independent, smart, kind men.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I want to see the finished product!
What a good mom you are.
Ooh I definitely want to try these. Thanks for sharing!!
Yummy! I made bagels once and they weren't too hard to make and they were delicious. I think I ate the majority of them by myself :/
I can't get over how cute Thomas looks in that apron either!
I didn't know people made bagels! I know that sounds retarded, but they have just always been something I buy... kind of like shoes, and that will probably be your next blog post.
Cookies are something I can make and are in our future. What days are good for you?
Post a Comment