Daniel just walked by me in his garments and new grey boating shoes.
It was hilarious and fabulous all at the same time.
All because he totally knew it would be!
The turn and smile that he did as he passed gave him away.
Sorry there wont be pictures.
I just loved the moment and wanted to remember it.
All because it reflected the little things about Daniel's personality that I love.
The fact that he planned it. Remember I saw the smile.
His humor.
That he is ridiculously protective over new things.
But, loves them so much that he will wear them around even in his under clothing.
It shows that he sacrifices and is passionate all at the same time.
He was showing his cautious side, by wearing them around and "testing" them out.
And I got to see his rear end! What is not to love!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Funny!:) Now go write that on a piece of paper, put it in a Mason jar, and read it on New Year's Eve. (I know you saw that idea on pinterest!:))
Oh my heavens. I am laughing out loud right now. I can totally imagine all of that right now. haha! Love it!
Post a Comment