We have been feeling sick at our house the last week.
NO FUN.
I think some of our summer fun was catching up to us and we needed time to just relax and just be.
We have watched a lot of movies. Read even more books. And slept in even longer! Seriously the boys didn't wake up until 10 a few days. Amazing!
We are also in the middle of deep cleaning and organizing our entire house. Which means our house looks like a war zone at the moment.
Daniel is also preparing to go on his first official business trip. Super exciting!
As for the hooligans and I we are going to enjoy the last days of summer lounging by the pool and hopefully sleeping in!
Love everything about these pictures. They describe the boys perfectly. The faces. The hand movements. The bellies. The smiles. The two boys are as PERFECT and as different as can be. And I love it!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love these boys. Thanks for the post. (from San Diego)
um..i love them. and you.
Such cute pictures!
They are adorable!! I think Thomas looks like you and Lewis looks like Daniel.
Post a Comment