Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seriously




The boys have been ganging up against me lately.
Every time I leave the room even for a second.  They are conspiring against me and getting into things they KNOW they aren't suppose to get into.  Seriously it is every time.
This morning I asked them to stay in their room while I took a shower.
I came out 5 minutes later to them sitting under the kitchen table...
They had gotten the bag of permanent markers, the butter, duck tape and apple juice.
SERIOUSLY?
Lewis was coloring with a silver permanent marker on duck tape.  Luckily he also had on a gray shirt.
Thomas was coloring on an apple juice bottle with a blue permanent marker.  He had opened some butter, taken some bites, and then sat it on the floor for later I guess.
They both had greasy lips.  I suppose from the butter.
They were both happy as can be.  Although they knew they had done something wrong.  Why else would they have gone underneath the table?
Seriously what I am going to do with these two?
Seriously?
I am guessing they are bored.  I get that.
BRING ON SPRING.  We need to get out of the house.

2 comments:

Amber said...

At least they weren't fighting. That's what my boys have been doing lately. by the way, permanent marker is easier to get off of walls than crayon. I learned that the hard way. You're such a good mommy!

Mrs. A said...

they must be related to Grandmary. ty swears she eats butter like that when no one else is watching.