Well I am feeling pretty lucky in love this month.
Especially because I got to spend valentines day with my "men"
I totally enjoyed focusing on the small things throughout the day that would show others that they are loved. It was a good mindset to have. Something I would like to have more often.
We had heart shaped eggs in toast. With pink milk. Woke up to secret messages on the mirror. "Washed" off secret messages with toothpaste moments later. Made cookies. Ate cookies. Painted valentines. Had two parties with friends. Ate a lot of suckers. Sent love to family members who live too far to hug and kiss on a daily basis. Had a secret midday delivery of daisies. A favorite. Ordered gross chinese takeout. Drank some sparkling cider. Watched parts of a lame movie. Went to bed early. And I still feel lucky in love!
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment