It is called two brothers.
It is pretty great. Super original. Totally gets stuck in all of our heads.
He sings it to them at moments such as these....Love how their relationship has progressed over the last 18 months. From meeting each other for the first time, to enduring moms silly halloween costumes, wearing matching pajamas, coloring, being super heros, teaching each other/ learning together, to eating peanut butter sandwiches and drinking hot cocoa for lunch underneath the table. They are totally starting to laugh and giggle with each other all day long. I even love it at night when they can't go to bed and they just giggle. A magical sound. (until it has gone on for hours and it is way past everyone's bedtime) It is a special bond these TWO BROTHERS (ohhhh) have. One that I hope they can always respect and cherish.




1 comment:
Sadie!! Oh how I miss you. We need to do a lunch date or a play date for our kids. I had a little baby girl a couple months ago and am just loving life here in IF. It was good to find your blog through Brittany's.
My husband sings a sweet song called "Two Little Boys" to our son and he just loves it. you should read the lyrics: http://www.rich.durge.org/rolf/boys.html
So precious. He heard it on his mission when a guy played his own rendition with his guitar and sang. I always think of my Savior as my big brother in the song. There are lots of ways to interpret it im sure.
I sure love ya, hope all is well!
-Nashina
Post a Comment