Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE PROCESS

We have officially started the job interviewing process.
Daniel will be graduating soon.  It kind of seems surreal.  We have only known school in our married lives.  Graduating has been one of our "major" goals to accomplish in this life time.  We are accomplishing things.  I am really proud of Daniel's accomplishments.  He has learned so much and I am really proud to say that I have so much faith in him.  In his ability.  His career.  His talent.  He is capable, smart, and driven.
What an exciting time.  So many possibilities.
What a grueling emotional process.  From preparing for the interview, actually interviewing, to leaving the interview and analyzing every answer given, then having to wait...  Ups and downs.
(and I am not even the one interviewing.  just hoping to be the worlds best cheerleader)
We have a lot to think about.  This is a time of major decisions.  Not only about Daniel's professional career, but for our family.  There is a lot of thinking, praying, listening, dreaming and hard work to be done but we are looking forward to our future optimistically.  Mostly because we will all be together and continuing to accomplish many great things! (that totally sounded cheesy...but it's true)

The boys and I love when we get to tag along for the ride.
I love being able to talk to Daniel in the car ride and be on the same page about our future.
The boys and I usually get to hang out and relax while Daniel does all of the hard work.
We love thinking about our possibilities as a small family.  There are so many.
Here the boys are enjoying their time being out of the car on one of our recent adventures.




3 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Oh Sade- I can't even tell you how much I know exactly what you are saying. Reading it made me live it all over again cause it is so exciting and so scary all at the same time, you will be in my prayers, cause the RIGHT thing will work out. One thing I learned is that the Lord will put you where HE wants just trust in the process and the path, the Lord DOES know:)

Kylie said...

I am totally with you! Only we're applying to MORE school. Good luck, I know you guys will find some amazing opportunities.

Andrea said...

We are just about in that same process! It is scary but gives me so much hope for the future! Tell Daniel good luck from us!