Haven't had the chance to go to the Logan zoo? You are missing out on some amazing animals. Thomas loved the peacocks and Lew the turtles. He conveniently learned how to say turtle (TU-TU said with a growl) that morning and was so excited to see them at the zoo. Even if he wouldn't say it once while we were looking at them. Silly Silly boy. It was a fun outing with good friends.
These two are quite the team. They rule the roost and have become quite the friends. Their differences are apparent but, sometimes seem to only make their bond closer. I love sitting back and watching them learn and grow together.




1 comment:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH Sadie. Love you and miss you. Your boys are so lucky to have you.
I would have snorted out loud in sacrament meeting when Daniel said that thing he said about airplanes. You better believe it. I'm still awkward. And you better believe we will run a half together one day chica.
Spit and all.
Remember our sports bra joke?
Post a Comment