Friday, July 6, 2012

Feeling Lucky

After a sweaty night of soccer in the backyard the boys decided they needed a haircut to cool themselves off.  And a haircut they got.  Even though I was really sad to see Thomas's curly locks and Lewis's white hair go.  Now I have three bald lucky heads I can rub.  Man I am feeling lucky!
Nothing says summer more than a night on the deck buzzing heads.  Lewis was so mad that we had to bribe him with chocolate milk, he even had it in the tub.  Thomas's hair was too thick and sweaty to get the clippers through.  This humidity people does weird weird things to our hair I tell ya.  Seriously I woke up yesterday with a style that made us laugh all day long.  Every time Daniel looked at me he busted out laughing because it was just that good.  He even sang a song about it.  I am tempted to buzz my own head... too bad I wanted to grow my hair out.  

BEFORE: 




DURING:



AFTER:


No comments: