Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lovely Love


Big D and I haven't always had the time or resources to go on many dates.
We were either doing school work or doing school work most nights and so now that we have our evenings free we have decided to date again.
This week was my choice.  Waldameer Park.
Neither of us had been to an amusement park since our senior years at Lagoon.  It brought us back to our younger more youthful days.  We rode on the 6th best wooden roller coaster in the world.  We held hands.  We laughed together.  We screamed till our throats were sore.  We kissed on the Ferris Wheel.  We lost our stomachs on the Rocket.  Then stopped for dinner at 5 guys.  It was so much fun and just what we needed.






2 comments:

Sara Packer said...

Looks like so much fun! I haven't been on here for ever, so it was great to look at all your posts. Love you guys!

Morgan said...

I love your fun date! It's fun to leave your kids with someone so you can go act like one!
I love dating so much.
We are going to go on one this weekend....I am going to teach Jer how to swim. Jealous? Don't be.
xoxo