Wednesday, April 16, 2014

EASTER EGG FHE

YAY for spring and EASTER!
We have had fabulous weather over the weekend and then not so fabulous weather during this week.  Which is unfortunate because it is Spring Break.
Lets just say we went to bed on Monday night with the windows open listening to the rain.  It was warm and amazing.  I love love love the sound of rain.
We had to close the window in the middle of the night because we were getting a snowstorm and the weather had dropped 40 degrees....  Not so warm or amazing!









With that being said... We are still enjoying ourselves during Spring Break and have been having fun doing some things to prepare for EASTER this weekend.
We had our good friends come to Family Home Evening and we dyed Easter eggs!!! So fun.
I love the bright colors.
I love the excitement that the kids feel.
I love how some people are adventurous and others stick to the solid colors.
I love good friends.  Ones that you can talk to forever and the kids play so well together.
I love having the missionaries in our home.
I love Easter.
I love that I get to celebrate my Savior Jesus Christ.
I love fun traditions that create memories.
I don't love that I spilled dye on my table and rug.  The table is tinted slightly pink.  Our house is definitely lived in and enjoyed!  Because of nights like this one... where we laughed together, created, showed love, felt the spirit, learned new things, shared friendships and grew together as a family!
I take that back.  I will forever look at the pink stain on my table and remember this night!  I don't dislike it as much as I did before!
How can I after I see these sweet smiling completely joyful faces!


No comments: