I turned the big 29.
It was a fabulous day.
Gift Certificate for a mani/pedi. I have never had either before. So excited.
I got to watch some Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Why did it take this long?!
Didn't pass my glucose test. BOOO.
I talked with loved ones.
Had lunch with a dear dear friend.
Dropped my phone in the toilet. Seriously?!
Dinner on the beach. Chipotle. AMAZING.
Watched the sunset as my boys ran and played. AMAZING.
The boys rode their scooters as I walked behind them.
DQ blizzard. Peanut butter cup. A fav.
That weekend I got spoiled.
Dinner date at Firebirds. Can I say blue cheese steak.
Visitors for the weekend.
A surprise ice cream cake. So so sweet and yummy! Thanks James and Laren!
General Conference. Snuggling. Relaxing.
29 started really really good. I can't wait to see what else it has to offer. I can tell it will be exciting!






No comments:
Post a Comment