Christmas this year was special.
There was a lot of quality time spent together.
Relaxing.
Playing in the snow.
Snuggling.
Napping.
Playing basketball at the church gym.
Eating yummy foods.
Playing with new things.
Loving.
Enjoying each other as a new family of 5.
On Christmas Eve the boys and I made sugar cookies for Santa. I did the frosting. They did the sprinkles. I sure hope Santa likes his sprinkles! They even left reindeer food out on the deck!
I love love love spending time with my boys in the kitchen.
We had our traditional dinner, not as fancy as other years, but delicious just the same.
We read from the scriptures and sang carols while Big D played the guitar.
Opened our new Jammies. Fox jammies for the boys. Red one piece for Daniel! (Sorry no pictures were taken!)
As always we feel so grateful and so blessed to be a family and to have each other to experience life with and show love.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment