Thomas and mommy standing in front of a fire that only a true Eagle Scout could make....Daniel! Nice pregnant stance!
Just a cute little bridge that goes across the creek...
Does anyone see the resemblance? Maybe it is because they are wearing the same hat the same way!
Going for a walk...
Daniel's Grandpa Alden and Dad built this cutest little cabin on their Ranch up past Green Canyon. It is very small and cozy with no electricity....which means no indoor plumbing! yikes....not quite my thing, but so fun just for a day trip. Daniel, his dad, and his brother James spent the day cooking hot dogs, throwing axes at trees, shooting bow and arrows, cleaning out the cabin, cutting down trees, fixing fences, mending leaks in the roof, and pretty much anything manly that you can think of! Thomas and I ate the hot dogs, listened to the creek, took a nap, went for a walk, and ran away from all of the bees. Sorry buddy I know you wanted to hang out with the "big boys" but you were such a trooper and your first trip to the cabin was such a fun and successful day....not including Daniel getting stung by a bee! Thanks Grandpa for taking us!




3 comments:
How fun! And you are so cute! And so is your little baby! Congrats on rolling over. I hate it when they grow up, but theyget funner too. Like I would keep my Sadie at 2 forever and be happy. If only she would stop pooping in her diapers...which is something that we are working o n, but i hate potty training with every fiber in my being! Love ya!
And hey, I wanna know how you and your hubby got married. You know, like started dating and stuff!
Oh how I miss the Ranch! I miss you guys too. Thanks for this post!
This is Evan and Alisa and we like how Thomas is always staring off into the wild blue yonder. When are you coming to visit us?
Love, the Dunn Buns 1 and 2
Post a Comment