Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommys little helper




My friend Michelle is going to have a baby in the next few months.  She had a baby shower and I decided to make her a blanket.  I don't really know what I am doing when it comes to sewing ( I even had to call my sister to have her come and thread my machine) but I just go slow and make things up as I go.  Of course I procrastinated getting started and so the night before her shower I had to hurry and get the blanket started.  Now as I mentioned that earlier my sewing skills aren't quite up to par so it was time to call for some help.  Thomas just happened to be the best that I could find...Desperate times call for desperate measures.  The only question left is.... was mommys little helper really helping or hindering my progress?!?

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hi Sade! I'm so glad you started a blog, and even more that I found you! Thomas is a cutie; it's so glad to see pictures of you guys. I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Mrs. A said...

You're better at sewing than you think you are. Props for trying : ) I like this picture a whole lot. Thomas isn't moving too much so you can see his cute face.

Morgan said...

Holy flip, when was the last time you had long hair! CUTE! And is this friend having a baby the previous Michelle Parkinson? Is this her fIrst or second baby? If it is her, tell her congrats from me!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sade-
I am so glad you have joined the blogging world, you will soon become addicted, it is so much fun! I am so excited for the adorable blanket, thanks for everything! By the way I can come get that book from you whenever, so I will call you soon!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Yay! I am glad that you found us on here. I love keeping up with everyone this way. Thanks for your sweet comment. The sickness is already starting to go away- thank goodness! Your little guy is so cute. We look forward to staying in touch!