Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinner Time




I am the one that usually cooks in our house.  Daniel is a good cook he just thinks that it is harder then it really is so he doesn't cook that often...until now.  Thomas always thinks he is hungry right when it is time to start dinner!  So Daniel has stepped up to the plate and learned to do a few things while I feed Thomas.  He cooks some mean lasagna, tacos, bite sized quesedillas (sp), spaghetti, and last but not least ramen (which he calls chinese).  He is very detail oriented and so every meal he prepares has a special little touch that he is very proud of.  There have been a few times that I look up into our very stylish kitchen and see my cute gourmet husband multi tasking.... he either plays the guitar or reads while he is working his magic in the kitchen!  I wish I had gotten a picture of him playing the guitar but him reading will just have to do.  Now that he knows that I have been watching him he will probably stop...but it was definitely worth the laugh!  

1 comment:

Liz said...

It was fun to watch Dan make us his special quesadillas the other night and they were yummy too! Good job Sadie at putting him to work. That picture is great!