I had a teacher in high school that would wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say to herself, "I AM SOOO CUTE!" Well if only I was as cute as Thomas then I would enjoy waking up each day and looking (smiling and giggling) at myself in the mirror. I also had a video of him giggling and cooing at himself but I don't know how to post it.
Friday, September 5, 2008
If only...
I had a teacher in high school that would wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say to herself, "I AM SOOO CUTE!" Well if only I was as cute as Thomas then I would enjoy waking up each day and looking (smiling and giggling) at myself in the mirror. I also had a video of him giggling and cooing at himself but I don't know how to post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How could you not love looking at that face every morning?!
Hey, next to the button that you push to upload a picture, is a button you push to upload a video...its pretty easy once you get there. CUTE BOY!
Post a Comment