Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sunday Drive




When I was younger we used to go on a lot of Sunday drives.  We usually ended up at Grandpa and Grandma O's,  sometimes we would just drive and look at houses and nature, but they always consisted of dad at the wheel and mom by his side holding his hand and the rest of us kids crammed in the back of our white legendary mini-van.  We would talk, read, sing, laugh, and I am sure fight....but we were together and that is what mattered.  Now that I am older and have a family of my own times are different but I still enjoy a good Sunday drive.  This past Sunday Daniel, Thomas and I jumped in the car.  We headed out with no particular destination in mind...but because of our lack of gas we only made it to Beaver Dick Park.  We took a little walk and played on the swing set.  It was a beautiful day and an enjoyable Sunday drive.   

No comments: