Thomas in his new Easter outfit... He looked very handsome even if it is hard to keep a wild man like himself looking "put together" for a whole day. Aunt Hanna was helping him look for eggs with his cute basket that I remember using when I was a little girl. OH the memories!
The Packers representing at Brady's famous Easter Egg Hunt. I was ready to run and I guess Daniel didn't want to be missed. Thanks Brady for all your hard work we had so much fun.
Thomas after the hunt was all over had more fun playing in the eggs then he did finding them.
Thomas and I getting ready for Grandpa Packer's hunt. It was cold and there was a lot of good competition there. Thanks Grandpa for always keeping us laughing (hiding the banana's) and always putting on a good hunt.
We celebrated Easter over a few weekends and neither weekend had fabulous weather, but that wasn't going to get us down. We had great food at both "EASTERS" and amazing company! Thomas really didn't care too much about the eggs but he has loved the candy that he finds inside! We were grateful for this time of year to think about our Savior and all that he has done for us. We are grateful for our families and for the opportunity to be so close to them. We are very grateful to be members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and know that we have a Heavenly Father that loves us and is watching over us. We are grateful for the "guardian angels" that are in our lives that bless us daily! We are especially grateful for one another and for the opportunity to be an eternal family. We know that we live very simple lives but are being truly blessed daily and for this we are grateful.




No comments:
Post a Comment