On Wednesday April 1, Evan (NAVE... Evan spelled backwards) officially entered the MTC in Provo, Utah to prepare for serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Mozambique, Maputo mission. For those of you who are like me and didn't know where that was it is in AFRICA which means it is so far away.
Daniel, Thomas and I weren't able to go to the MTC to say goodbye but we heard that he hugged everyone said I LOVE YOU and was the first one of the Elders to get in line. He was so excited and had a huge grin on his face. We are so proud of him and we LOVE him and will miss him so much. He has prepared for this time his whole life and will be a very good missionary. We are excited to hear about all of his experiences and can't wait to get the first letter.




3 comments:
Sade-
What an adventure for Evan, he is going to be such a good missionary. I also thought it was funny how on your top 5 favorite things I also love love that C.O. Bigelow lip gloss and Kurt and I have been addicted to Friends as well, we have almost every episode recorded on our DVR:)It was so fun to see you and have our husbands play ball together, Kurt kept saying they really needed Daniel on Saturday. I hope they can do it again soon, it was so fun to see them play together.
HOORAY for Evan! Wow what an adventure he will have. Can you believe that our brothers are old enough to be missionaries?!? It's still so crazy to me and Tanner has been out for 4 months.
Hey there sadie you are probably like what the heck why are you stocking my blog. I saw yours on Jessica's. Wow it has been so long, you have the cutest family. how are you doing? Ok thats crazy that evan is old enough to go on a mission! I seriously remember just the other day trying to get him to play gymnastics and what not with us. he was always such a good sport. lets stay in touch my blog is kyleandmichellestoddard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment