Friday, April 3, 2009

FAV FIVE

Tonight I thought I would list a few of my favorite things (as of right now)
1. hydrangeas.... I LOVE them. I am so excited for spring (unfortunately in Rexburg it takes so long that we skip right to summer) but I can't wait for FLOWERS. I have always liked tons of flowers but these are a new FAV.
2. OLAY gentle foaming face wash and gentle moisturizer... I can't lie I haven't ever had perfect skin but I can't complain too much....until I got pregnant with the babe and it was embarrassing. I have been experimenting with a few washes to find one to get my skin back to normal... And OLAY is the winner. I LOVE IT. I accidentally left it with my sister for a night earlier this week and I almost went crazy.
3. FRIENDS... the TV show is a new obsession of mine. It is so funny I laugh out loud all of the time. I know this is totally embarrassing but I have gotten so attached that I cry with them on the show....
4. CO BIGELOW cinnamint mentha lip shine... It isn't goopy. It feels healthy and helps smooth chapped lips (that are never ending in our dry climate) It smells so so so good and it evens helps to freshen your breath. The perfect two in one chapstick/gloss!
5. VIntage fabrics.... actually anything vintage. I love to look for old things that I can revamp but bring back some of the good old feelings and memories. Disclaimer: I don't consider myself a very "crafty" person. Just someone who wishes I could be and then usually buys the imitation. But my latest "vintage" find would be some fabric from my grandma's that I LOVE. I have made a quilt for Thomas, a bag for myself and a skirt completely from some incredible fabrics that I scrounged up in her never ending project room. HELLO....and to think she was going to give it to DI.

OK well that is all- I seriously could have listed 20 more off the top of my head but I think it is best to limit it to five for the night.

No comments: