Sitting around a fire on a log with Grandpa after a little hike to the cabin, and of course eating treats!
Learning to "skip" rocks in the river
Getting into "trouble" with cousins at family BBQ's
Driving with the top down
Cooling off on a hot summer night, even if it means doing it with your clothes on!
To me Rexburg has been the place that I have lived all of my life (except for two months in Hawaii) I love it here especially the summers. There is just a relaxed feeling about being in a small town in the summer that I love. No time lines, no "stress" and no worries. Just sun, water, family, friends, treats and fun!




2 comments:
Yes, so true. I have always love Rexburg summers! Love this post! Thomas is so cute!
I love Rexburg summers too! I have so many fond memories growing up part of my life in Rexburg. Yet sometimes it got cold at night, I would wake up with Dew/frost on my sleeping bag. :) Love you guys. Thanks for the posts.
Post a Comment