What is this post about?
I am not quite sure.
Daniel just keeps asking if I have posted... He must love my writing. Or just looking at pictures of his handsome son!
I'm guessing the later.
We've had visitors. I LOVE IT! Wish we could be more accommodating and have them more often.
We went to an ALL HORSE parade in Preston over the weekend. Then to the FAMOUS RODEO. I still aspire to be a rodeo queen. I don't know if it is so I could be surrounded by cute cowboy rear ends or I am just jealous of their beautiful hair!
Thomas rode a school bus for the first time. He went to a rodeo for the first time. He was convinced that he wanted to go on fair rides for the first time. He also decided that he loves muttin bustin. It included helmets, sheep and a giant trophy. What more do you need in life.
Grandpa Dunn... Best lookin cowboy around
Big D and Thomas riding to the RODEO on the school bus.
Thomas intrigued with the rodeo and his red vines. Sitting on GrandMary's lap.
Daniel and Thomas.... LOVIN LIFE
As for me... the babe is due on Thursday. I am getting so so excited. I will keep everyone updated. I am trying to be patient and just enjoy my life as it is now. Enjoy no nighttime feedings. Enjoy Thomas's independence. Enjoy the confidence I have in our everyday routine. Enjoy feeling the baby move inside me. Enjoy my simple joyful life. ENJOY!
Thomas just woke up and thinks something is really funny. He is in his room saying the word "funny" over and over again as he giggles. I wonder what it could be. I guess I will go and find out.




1 comment:
Well if Daniel doesn't like your posts at least you know you have one fan. I think you are a great writer and should consider a book sometime down the road. Your posts are uplifting and fun. I hope everything goes well this week! Let us know if we can help with anything!
Post a Comment