Wednesday, September 22, 2010
HIS and HERS
HIS reading material: Ensign, scriptures, a school book, a journal and the biography of Nelson Mandela.
HIS decorations: lamp
HIS bedside must haves: ipod, phone, marking pencil and a journal to capture deep thoughts
HIS extras: love note from me of course, note cards, belt, bookmark, ipod charger and a card of the Rexburg temple
HER reading material: scriptures, better homes and gardens and a biography on John and Jackie Kennedy.
HER decorations: a lamp and picture of our hands on our wedding day.
HER bedside must haves: foot cream, body lotion, Thomas's journal, Lewis's journal and my journal to occasionally write in after a long day!
HER extras: diapers, wipes, desitin, hand sanitizer, snot lollipop and a folder from the hospital with all sorts of baby info.
As I was sitting in my room and feeding Lewis today I looked at our bedside tables that my Grandpa Dunn made for us, I realized how much they tell about each of us.
They tell about our interests, about our personalities, our organizational habits and all the things that we don't like getting out of bed for at 3 in the morning! These are all things that I want to remember about our lives at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Mine is so dirty. Sad.
Post a Comment