Daniel doesn't have class on Fridays.
As it is Labor Day weekend we decided to hit up Tony Grove Friday afternoon before the crowds.
I am glad we did, when we were leaving in the late afternoon a lot of people started showing up.
It was a lovely relaxing day.
We packed a picnic. Thomas has been asking for one.
We walked around the lake.
Skipped rocks into the water.
Watched the curious mouse/squirl try to get our food.
Soaked up the sun and enjoyed the fall air that was blowing in.
There is just something about going to the mountains.
Something that is rejuvenating and calming.
We sometimes joke that on Sundays we are going to just go to the mountains. It is only a joke.
I can't wait until the leaves start to change colors throughout the canyon.
It will be amazing.
I am sorry for the amount of pictures that I have been posting lately. My camera is full of them. This post isn't going to be any different. Daniel told me to take a lot of pictures at Tony Grove to make the post of all posts.... here it goes.




6 comments:
You must have a great camera--your pictures are so clear. And you look great and have a very cute hair cut.
I am in LOVE with your new haircut and the beautiful scenery of course. I hope you guys are doing well. Love you
P.S. I am going to try to call you on Tuesday, will you be around?
Sadie Sadie, your blog is an inspiration to me. You are so good at posting things and I love the way you write. You always make me think about things in a different way. Thank you for the post about big and little...it helped me remember how confusing life must be for a 2 year old! You are an amazing wife and mother!
Whoa! Tony Grove looks amazing. We would love to go there with you guys next time we come up. Love your new hair cut! And I love to see you using your new baby wrap as well. :) Love you guys!
Sadie Lady! I can't believe you have two! We are getting to be real grown-ups. Since you mentioned mussettes...the other day I was thinking of you singing newsies and how funny I thought it was when you sang the word 'fishes' ha, it's still funny! :) Looks like you are doing well, you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment