Friday, April 27, 2012

BIG THINGS.....

For those of you who want to know. 
Today is a BIG day at the Packer household.
AND I am not talking about the fact that I cleaned my oven, swept and mopped the kitchen floor and scrubbed baseboards.  Because, that is big for me.  I am also not talking about the fact that Lewis has the worst diaper rash and diarrhea because that is pretty big in its own way.  
I am telling you that BIG things have been in the works here as far as the job process goes... Daniel has been a busy man. He has had a lot of phone interviews from people in Ohio, Michigan, Arkansas, Long Island, Wisconsin, Utah and Pennsylvania. We had a lot of great leads and we were going crazy just waiting from interview to interview. Things really started happening the last two weeks and Daniel traveled to both Arkansas and Pennsylvania for more interviewing. 
We feel so blessed and excited because he was offered two great jobs.  More than we could have expected.  Although it created a decision which brings us back to why today is such a BIG deal. 
Today we had to weigh all the pros and cons.  We had to pray with sincere desire.  We had to follow our hearts.  Take a leap of faith.  We had to decide what was best for our family and Daniels career and make a decision.  After all the talking and thinking the decision came easier than expected.  It felt right.  Things fell into place.  We just couldn't pass up the opportunity to move in June to.........
Erie Pennsylvania

10 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I am literally jumping for JOY:) I am so excited for you guys...what will he be doing, where will you be living and most important...can I come visit:) Love you Sade, I know this has been a long awaited day, so happy for you!

Poulsen Family said...

Who is he working for?

Oh, Penn is SO pretty! What an awesome area to start your big adventure.

Brittany Rigby said...

Congrats!!!! I have met so many great people from there, and it is beautiful, and Daniel has a job! Such a good day! Congrats again!!!!

Shari said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you.

Aubrey said...

WOW! Congrats! Sad you'll be farther away, but so excited for you Sade!

M said...

That's awesome!! So excited for you guys!

Liz said...

We are so excited! It hasn't hit us yet how far away you will be. Either that or we're in denial. We'll definitely be coming to visit. Love you guys!

Kylie said...

Wow!!! This is so exciting! You will love it, congratulations guys!

Ashley Aikele said...

Wow! What a fun adventure you have ahead. So exciting! Congrats. Can't wait to see your posts from Pennsylvania!

Morgan said...

well....at least its closer to me. maybe?