Friday, September 28, 2012
Just a day in the life....
As glamorous as our lives must seem to many, and let me tell you it really is just that, I thought I would post some pics that will let you see exactly what happens in a day in the life. We just so happened to be at the one and only Sams and these two hooligans were feeling the love. It is pretty rare that I can get them to both sit in the cart together and even more rare that there were no meltdowns. Although shopping did wear Lew out, and on the way home he fell asleep holding on tight to his precious cookies. He wouldn't let them go. Silly boys.
But really, in all seriousness I want to be able to feel like my life is glamorous. I want to find the good in each day and many times it is these two that help me to do that. They make me laugh so hard. They can always bring a smile to my face. They are quick to forgive and even quicker to give the best hugs and kisses a girl could wish for. So even though we live a really simple life, it is glamorous to me and I love that I get to be a part of it everyday. Even if the most fame we get is a laugh or smile from a passerby in the store. That is enough for me. Enough to know that I am doing a very important work by being mom to these two boys. Probably the most important work ever and that is real joy right there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is as glamorous as life can get, Sade. Those boys have sure got personality. I am so glad you are finding joy in your journey. You are doing the most important work there is.
Post a Comment