This Halloween was packed full of fun festivities.
School parades.
Ward trunk or treats.
Cookie making at friends houses.
Getting "booed" multiple times. oops!
Friends over for our annual Harvest Fest dinner and pumpkin carving.
Chili cook offs.
Trick or Treating.
The works.
I am not trying to be a Debby Downer but, this year I started to feel like we take things overboard.
I feel like the two weeks leading up to Halloween we were booked and by the time Halloween night came and we were heading out to go trick or treating, we were exhausted.
We had buckets full of fake teeth, play dough and spider rings.
We had already worn our costumes every single day that week.
And to be honest and real, we only lasted about 15 minutes before we had a melt down and had to go home. A melt down over something silly because we were EXHAUSTED I tell you.
So we came home. Turned on movie. Snuggled. Went to bed.
With tired exhausted hearts from all of our festivities.
I had to post these last pictures. They lift my spirit and apparently my spirit needed lifting after that rant of a post. This was the perfect costume for this little one. He brought it to life!




No comments:
Post a Comment