Sunday, November 30, 2014
THIRTY
Big D turned 30.
That my friends is a big deal! His face above says it all!
The day itself was low-key.
Pumpkin pie oatmeal for breakfast.
Gifts. A special blue ninja turtle that had been re-gifted. Definitely from the heart! The boys just can't help themselves. They just get into the spirit of giving and give whatever they have! It is actually very very sweet and thoughtful.
Work. School.
A movie as a family. Big Hero 6. The boys loved it. Lew couldn't look away. Daniel loved sitting in between them both. Just chillin. He loves being a dad. He loves being their dad. I could see it in his face.
Dinner of choice at Olive Garden.
Cake. German Chocolate. His all time favorite. It did not disappoint!
Special love notes. He has continued to receive them throughout the week. Just a fun reminder of how special he is!
He is special. I love seeing him grow and learn and reach his potential. I love seeing him become the man that I know he is.
I love that he was born.
I love that he made me a mom.
I love that he makes me laugh.
I love that he is good.
I love that he has been taught the importance of the Priesthood in his life.
I love that he sees a bigger picture.
I love that he is passionate and honest.
I love that he knows when to listen and change.
I love when he knows to lead and be bold.
I love when he wrestles with our men.
I love him and love that I get to share life experiences with him. Definitely a journey!
Getting older isn't so bad. It just means more lessons learned. More wisdom gained. More memories made. I think that sounds nice. But, I've always felt that way!
Happy Happy Day my love. Wishing you all of the happiness that you deserve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment